Capturing the perfect moments in time is one of the rarest events which mostly depends on luck. Here we have collected these 55 perfectly timed photos which contains laugh out loud moments.
1. “Hey, look at me, I can walk on water now.”
2. “Kid, there is a boat on the river. Go and get it!”
3. A guy being a guy.
4. “It seems that a dog is in front of me! I need to check out.”
5. The Michael Jackson lean!
6. Ah! Beautiful scenery!
7. The mirror helps.
8. Wind knows your heart, priest.
9. Yeah! Focus. Focus…It’s coming. It’s coming…
10. Darth Vader is coming out of the government building!
11. Where did you get this fabulous butterfly mask?
12.Want a ride?
13. Wearing a parrot mask is awesome.
14. “Mom, is there grass on that bird?”
15. “Water, come to my mouth.”
16. OMG! A horse man over there!
17. Our love is strong.
18. “Please do not feed the animals with your head!”
19. One of the most dangerous selfies ever captured
20. He is too proud to move.
21. Airdrop into mouth.
22. Trapped in a bubble
23. An unexpected shower
24. The giraffe knows how to pose better than you.
25. Way to stand out
26. Water can create amazing effects.
27. Laughing with your best friend
28. Make a speech on the magic carpet.
29. Gymnast doesn’t need a head?
30. Blending in with the beach perfectly
31. This is why you should keep alert when watching a live baseball game.
32. Casting a spell or popping a bubble?
33. Nosey opponent
34. Whose head is that?
35. Awesome aquarium photobomb
36. Cat vs. Squirrel
37. “Hi, buddy, are you fighting an invisible man?”
38. Taco Tuesdays are the worst sometimes.
39. Fruit Ninja
40. Oh, poor boy!
41. This little guy definitely got away.
42. When you have a crane and a riding mower, nothing is impossible.
43. The ship escaped the lightning.
44. “We don’t need a repairman; we can fix it.”
45. Amazing glasses
46. Oh… my… WHAT.
47. A petrel diving into the water
48. Dwarf bridesmaids?
49. Head and body seem separated.
50. Breaking the sound barrier
51. A statue and its toy plane
52. “Give back my clothes!”
53. Real cars or toy cars?
54. “Excuse Me. Can I Join?”
55. A zebra-monster